Clovis Champagne Bar

It's the opening credits from Apollo 13.

I think they are calling it Morrison Mania. The soloist in the source music is Tim Morrison.

Thank you. The piece is really beautiful, and really showcased the BD brass section, which really has improved lately since they realized that they actually have a lot brass section, not just lead trumpets. :thumbup:

Congrats to BAC for what several reviewers are calling a strong first performance..also, nice job on coming in second (behind BD) for Visual Analysis and Guard, according to the recap...

Nice work work, Boston!

• Like 1

Just got back from the show- GREAT night!

Surprise of the night was Boston- they were incredible. I thought it was going to be tough for them to follow BD- but they did it and more!

Cool !

• Like 1

Boston- this was a big surprise for me. I knew they would be cool, because they were playing great music, but Boston really came to play. They had some great impacts, and started right out with Pines of the Appian Way, and blew people away. They had lots of good moments, I feel this show should easily stay in the Top 8. I think maybe if they switched to white plumes, it would make some of the visual look better from up above, they seemed to get a little lost with the red plumes. I really liked this show though, it was powerful and well done.

Great to hear this !

• Like 3

Never any doubt with that brass staff. They put out some great brass lines.

This is a great sounding clip from SCV.

Their percussion line seems to be doing very well early this season too.

BAC comes out with 3rd highest "first score of the season," behind Garfield and PR. I'd be content if BAC is #3 on "last score of the season!"

Why stop with #3 at season's end?