Whitewater Bottling Company

I agree to a degree. It has been three weeks and they seem to have the same issues while other corps are catching and passing them by. I for one don't care for excuses but rather results. I hope they figure it out soon. Next week gets serious and they still seem to be figuring out their show? Unfortunately there are a few others like the Cavies who are in about the same position. Clean wins over dirty complicated every year.

I agree to a degree. It has been three weeks and they seem to have the same issues while other corps are catching and passing them by. I for one don't care for excuses but rather results. I hope they figure it out soon. Next week gets serious and they still seem to be figuring out their show? Unfortunately there are a few others like the Cavies who are in about the same position. Clean wins over dirty complicated every year.

I think they have the show figured out. They just need to execute it. IMO its a great show and I'm looking beyond the dirt. (for now) That ballad is breathtaking.

When the Blue Stars were a very small division III corps they had some very difficult shows that they managed to clean. I'm hoping for that same work ethic out of them in 2012.

Lemme reword that, their show is designed to peak in August. I don't think scores will show the progress until at least San Antonio, it's easy to count someone out this early when scores and placements will be different in August. I'm going to be patient.

• Like 1

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

In all seriousness though, Blue Stars show design is miles ahead of 2011. They've made leaps and bounds cleaning that amazing, difficult drill. I imagine they will continue making leaps and bounds.

Yea I agree. Their music is really good. They need to clean the visual more and then I think they can move up (but where) because everyone is so good this year.

I really think the race for 9-6 will be the toughest. There are so many corps that can fit into those spots now. I think perhaps in the end Cavies will place higher than they are showing right now. They always do and i know they can clean this show.

I thought Scouts were really great tonight...so energetic and so entertaining! I don't know about all the technicalities, but they sure know how to please the crowd. I liked Blue Stars, too. And I think Spirit is fading...In my opinion, (for whatever it is worth), I would have placed Scouts in 1st, Blue Coats 2nd. How did the Blue Coats jump so much????

• Like 1

Maybe by a very small amount based on GE but Bluecoats were real clean even though you could barely see them with no lights on. I thought Bloo won and then went to the store to find out that they in fact did.

I like Blue Stars show, it flows (imo). Bluecoats are growing on me musically (imo). Thanks to all the corps tonight and thank you crew for the live webcast :smile:

I thought Scouts were really great tonight...so energetic and so entertaining! I don't know about all the technicalities, but they sure know how to please the crowd. I liked Blue Stars, too. And I think Spirit is fading...In my opinion, (for whatever it is worth), I would have placed Scouts in 1st, Blue Coats 2nd. How did the Blue Coats jump so much????

The Chuck Norris inside my soul is starting to rage out of control.

How long must I be on my seemingly endless campaign to remind people that "Bluecoats" is ONE word?

I've got my limits.

cloud.jpg

• Like 3

How long must I be on my seemingly endless campaign to remind people that "Bluecoats" is ONE word?

I've got my limits.

cloud.jpg

At least he's not saying Bloo Coats, lol.

I've got my limits.

cloud.jpg

Fun food for thought: If it is definitively "Bluecoats" (one word) why do people still abbreviate it "BC" (as though it were two)?

I always found that funny.

At least he's not saying Bloo Coats, lol.

Clearly it's "THE Bloo Man Band"

Edited by THeShadeOfNight