Marvelous Minneapolis

I like this prediction, but Crossmen should be at least 13. Imo

I can explain my reasoning.

Academies show has far more demand and (in my taste) better designed.

Glassmen are dirtier visually but cleaner overall than bother Academy and Bones.

Bones is classic Bones and I love them for that ... it's just not complex enough in certain areas .. and needs some visual cleaning to catch Gmens level.

As much as I complain about the lack of visual demand in their program I really do like this years Blue Devils a lot. The middle of that show contains one of the most beautiful moments of the night.

You know what, the haters are right. They can't march and play at the same time.

Sheesh.

Is it me, or do the empty coat racks look like rocking horses?

• Like 1

Yeah, unfortunately I think that the battle for 12th will be intense. I hope the Blue Stars can hurry and GTFO and move up out of that mess.

If they can keep the rate they're improving at and maybe up it a little, I think they'll be fine, the progress they've made since Akron already is very impressive, just hope that keeps up.

1342318598[/url]' post='3172984']

Let's see, we've had chairs, mirrors, a house, and now coat racks and hangers. Bed Bath and Beyond must love the Blue Devils.

This. ^ thumbup.gif