Marvelous Minneapolis

I would prefer it if you did not categorize me as a hater. I have been a HUGE BD since I saw them for the 1st time in 1977. It just bothers me as well as lot of others that what they are currently doing is not worthy of the scores they receive.

:worthy:

• Like 2

BD insanely good. Most fun of the night for me.

BD EXECS ... if you have this show recorded from the preseason ... or intend to record it before finals ... get a copy without the voiceover and I'll happily buy it. Your corps plays phenomenally well. I'm diggin these charts.

• Like 1

Yep, and doing it in a very entertaining way. You get it.

Exactly. It might be my favorite show of the night so far simply because it's so unique and is that way by nature, and isn't trying to be anything it isn't. It shows the genius of the design staff to pick a concept that lends itself to their style so well.

• Like 2

God, I hope Plan9 doesn't see this, but I almost sorta just borderline enjoyed that BD show. Not sure why I'm digging it, but I kinda' am.

Could easily be 15 for them.

• Like 1

I like BD 2012 better than 2010 but not as much as 2011. Hope I did that right..

edit: Double post

Thank you Comcast "high speed" internet.

Edited by chaddyt

You know what, the haters are right. They can't march and play at the same time.

Sheesh.

I've NEVER been a BD hater....in fact, while they are not my favorite group, I have always enjoyed their shows in the past and recognized their great quality.

BUT....

IMO, this year's drill is easy on a whole other level

One thing I will say for the Blue Devils: they keep me engaged at all times. This show is just zany, wild, at times exciting, at times perplexing, but always interesting. They are good in all captions. No real weaknesses across the board. I can see it winning tonight, but I think Crown has the overall better show.

I want to see this BD show live. I think I will love it live. Never seen anything quite like this.

• Like 1