Blue Devils vs. Carolina Crown

Can we bring back the tie and make everyone happy?

Can we bring back the tie and make everyone happy?

worthy.gif

Yes, we are.

. . .and you're on strike two.

Heh... looks like Strike 3 Called!

(Great job to the mods, I would NOT want to deal with this place at this particular time of the year!)

never mind - it's not worth it. Have a nice day everybody!!

Edited by HockeyDad

All sitting on their hands.

Any premise you might make for your argument is invalidated by such a hasty generalization that we know to be categorically untrue. You can hear the applause on the video, as well as listen to other people who were there.

No one is arguing that other corps had bigger ovations. But what you are saying is absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 1

Any premise you might make for your argument is invalidated by such a hasty generalization that we know to be categorically untrue. You can hear the applause on the video, as well as listen to other people who were there.

No one is arguing that other corps had bigger ovations. But what you are saying is absolutely ridiculous.

A bit over the top I think. I was at the Minneapolis regional, and I experienced much the same. It was quite quiet after BD's performance - noticeably so. Sorry it evokes such a nasty response, but I experienced it too.

Yes, we are.

. . .and you're on strike two.

and I see I missed 3.

darn job getting in the way

:tongue:

Well I did not start by liking the Blue Devils show, but it has grown on me. The only scores I really do not agree with are the colorguard scores. (I think BD should be 3rd) BD has a masterful show that is intellectual and engaging. However I do agree that BDs design does not expose themselves like Crowns does.

Crown is marching one of the most top to bottom difficult shows in the history of the activity and they are being rewarded for the attempt by beating cleaner corps like Cadets and Phantom, but without watering down some parts and cleaning up others, I will not be unhappy with a BD win....even though I would love for Crown to win.