Favorite 2012 Shows So Far

What are your favorite 2012 shows so far, not taking into account how well they are being performed?

Mine (in no particular order):

1. BD

2. Phantom

3. SCV

4. BAC

5. Academy

6. Scouts

I think Crown is amazing this year, but I just don't like the show very much. Visually, it doesn't work for me ... and I think Fanfare is a difficult song to make sound good. Can't stand Cadets show, though they are performing it well (as usual). Don't hate Cavies show, but it doesn't do anything for me either.

• Like 3

Spirit of Atlanta and Jersey Surf have to two most flat-out entertaining shows this year. Devils and Crown are both doing amazing things, especially from a performance standpoint. I like Cadets a lot, especially considering the Christmas thing was an all-time stupid idea, yet they somehow made it work. I really dig Crossmen this year as well.

The last two minutes of Colts' show also makes the list. I just with the first seven minutes were as good.

• Like 1

Spirit of Atlanta and Jersey Surf have to two most flat-out entertaining shows this year. Devils and Crown are both doing amazing things, especially from a performance standpoint. I like Cadets a lot, especially considering the Christmas thing was an all-time stupid idea, yet they somehow made it work. I really dig Crossmen this year as well.

The last two minutes of Colts' show also makes the list. I just with the first seven minutes were as good.

And this is why im mad they werent at Minnesota! I have heard about it but havent seen it.

1. Madison Scouts

2. Crossmen

3. Phantom

4. Crossmen

• Like 1

1, Garfield

2. Madison

3. Crown

4. Spirit

5. Phantom

Everyone else is boring & not very entertaining.

Edited by FlamMan
  • Like 1

Cadets

Madison

Bluecoats

SCV

Spirit