Crown v. BD ; Cadets v. Phantom ; SCV v. BC

From the current rankings , right now it looks like there are three little groupings here. Yeah, I know, it could all change by the end of season. Was just curious as to others' thoughts.

dont forget those are avg for last 7 days.

acertado

I think where we really stand is...

BD

Crown vs. Cadets

PR vs. SCV

Not what I want to happen. Just want I think is going to happen.

I have a feeling Crown took a leap right after Minnesota ... and will be in the lead this Saturday. I see PR coming up to challenge BD within the new couple of weeks .. and Cadets are a wildcard for me this year. They will be clean and very good ... but I'm not so sure the show itself is going to warrant them a seat the table (top 3) come finals night. In fact .. I see them and SCV duking it out in a couple of weeks.

Edited by supersop

I can see PR catching Cadets. Over the last 10 days or so the Cadets seem to have been treading water where as PR have slowly but surely caught and past them (score wise anyway). They compete against each other 3 times this week before they meet at San Antonio on Saturday so who knows, PR seem to have the momentum for now.

Crown catching BD, I'm not so sure about. Crown have to be way better than Devils in both Brass & Drill to make up for their low placing in percussion... not sure Crown are there there yet.

SCV & Bloo is a much harder one to call, they're both making leaps score wise. If I must then SCV over Bloo simply because they already are ahead.

Edited by 3rd Glasgow BB

I think Crown starts to move ahead of BD this weekend or soon.

I am not sure about Cadets/Phantom, my feeling is Cadets move over Phantom but their

scores seem to be stagnant. This weekend will give me more insight here when everyone is

together.

I see SCV over Bluecoats.

This year, show-wise:

BD < Crown

Cadets < Phantom

SCV < BC

All imo, of course.

Yep!

This year, show-wise:

BD < Crown

Cadets < Phantom

SCV < BC