BD bumper sticker

I've had a Blue Devils liscence plate frame on my cars since the late 80's. It looked awesome on my royal blue Corvette, and looks good on my royal blue Matrix now.

Yea, yea, sold the Vette when I got married. Can's get a wife *and* a tuba in there at the same time.

Sorry to disappoint, however, it is a California license plate. And no, there were no fuzzy dice or calf skin seat covers. I found out the neighbor with the Bentley is a commercial developer. He owns lots of property in and around Northern and Southern CA. Why is everyone so bent out of shape over someone placing a BD bumper sticker on their car? They just peel off when you remove them leaving no damage to the vehicle. I think some people are just jealous. My dad drives a 2011 BMW 500 Series and yes I put a drum corps sticker on his bumper. Geeze!

I don't think people are 'bent out of shape'...just being funny...

This is what springs to mid when people talk about bumper stickers...

8-funny-bumper-stickers.jpg

Or this...

Bumper-Sticker-Art-Car4.jpg

Not this....

2008-bentley-brooklands-pics.jpg

I mean, putting a bumper sticker on a Bentley is like turning a Rolls Royce into a snow plow...

marked_sml_72975471-ymytavavynew.jpg

:tongue:

• Like 4

I've had a Blue Devils liscence plate frame on my cars since the late 80's. It looked awesome on my royal blue Corvette, and looks good on my royal blue Matrix now.

Yea, yea, sold the Vette when I got married. Can's get a wife *and* a tuba in there at the same time.

She can always hang on to the engine hood. :tongue:

• Like 1

Sorry to disappoint, however, it is a California license plate. And no, there were no fuzzy dice or calf skin seat covers. I found out the neighbor with the Bentley is a commercial developer. He owns lots of property in and around Northern and Southern CA. Why is everyone so bent out of shape over someone placing a BD bumper sticker on their car? They just peel off when you remove them leaving no damage to the vehicle. I think some people are just jealous. My dad drives a 2011 BMW 500 Series and yes I put a drum corps sticker on his bumper. Geeze!

Some bumper stickers are made to peel off, some pretty much stick on there forever, and if you try and peel them off, they have a tendency to either leave residue or peel the paint off

I just put a license plate and static cling on the back window of my BMW, but that's just me. :tongue:

• Like 1

I don't think people are 'bent out of shape'...just being funny...

This is what springs to mid when people talk about bumper stickers...

8-funny-bumper-stickers.jpg

Or this...

Bumper-Sticker-Art-Car4.jpg

Not this....

2008-bentley-brooklands-pics.jpg

I mean, putting a bumper sticker on a Bentley is like turning a Rolls Royce into a snow plow...

marked_sml_72975471-ymytavavynew.jpg

Mike, The cars here are a classic... and your post here is a classic. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. You captured the essence of this perfectly with these pics, imo.. bravo ! ( haha)

• Like 1

Bentley actually belongs to a DCI judge. Purchased it with all the money BD's been paying him. Just decided to stop being discreet about it. Hence the bumper sticker.

• Like 4

Mike, The cars here are a classic... and your post here is a classic. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. You captured the essence of this perfectly with these pics, imo.. bravo ! ( haha)

Thanks!!!

Bentley actually belongs to a DCI judge. Purchased it with all the money BD's been paying him. Just decided to stop being discreet about it. Hence the bumper sticker.

If BD is really has the DCI judges on payroll, then everyone needs to stop questioning BD's show design and start questioning their shakedown methods of the judges. Judges on the payroll and only 14 championships to show for in 40 years of DCI? Guess they need to resort to breaking bones or something.

Does the Bentley have amps by any chance?

:smile: