DCI HOUSTON - Hot, Humid, & Happening!

Wait, did someone post the scores on here somewhere and I just didn't catch it?

I don't suspect you'll see a lot of changes in that order between now and Finals.

BD's clean. Whatever the new standards say is "good effect" is what they designed to maximize. Crown's percussion line is going to keep them down in relation to BD. Regiment's show seems more "serious" than Cadets, and to my taste, anyway, wears better with repeated viewings.

SCV's taken a nice step forward in terms of overall design, but it's probably not a big enough step (and the ALW reference has its heart in the right place - but is still in the wrong show :cool: ).

Cavaliers might have an outside chance of catching Bluecoats if they can add a few wow moments (all but totally lacking in the show now, imho) and clean the snot out of it, but it'd still be an outside chance. Boston might nip Rosemont again, but it won't be that easy.

Edited by mobrien
  • Like 1

Phantom passing Cadets was more than a little surprising, will have to see how the recaps look. I saw Cadets beating Phantom, and SCV beating Phantom too. Maybe tomorrow night?

Come on Crown. Clean that show up. That spread is going the wrong direction if you want a title.

I see Boston passing Cavies tomorrow night?

They just put in an almost completely new closer (minus the cube) this week, with one rehearsal day. It will get cleaned up.

• Like 1

Phantom passing Cadets was more than a little surprising, will have to see how the recaps look. I saw Cadets beating Phantom, and SCV beating Phantom too. Maybe tomorrow night?

Come on Crown. Clean that show up. That spread is going the wrong direction if you want a title.

I see Boston passing Cavies tomorrow night?

Placements and scores seemed correct. The corps before int were definately flat compared to those after (except bluecoats).