San Antonio Sizzler!

I just can't help but think would the Crossmen be in First place with this mess of a show, no. The blue Devils could sit in chairs and...oh wait

No, but mainly because their members are, collectively, NO WHERE NEAR the talent level of Blue Devils' members. That's not a knock on Crossmen, it's just a simple (and obvious) fact.

Not really. An actual quote from their show is that, "It's impossible for our art to not be ironic". Is irony not a clinging point of the hipster movement? That they do stuff just be weird and ironic as they see it?

Look up Dada on wikipedia. You might get it. Probably not though.

• Like 1

I can't quite make up my mind if I enjoyed the Jersey Surf or the Blue Devils more in performance this day. I recognize that the Texas crowd gave a much better reception to Jersey Surf than the Blue Devils after their respective performances today, but I guess I'd have to say the Blue Devils, as they are technically more proficient and the sounds coming out of the drums and brass were fuller and richer.

Can't wait for Crown. Let's see how the crowd reacts to a real drum corps show.

• Like 4

They played the crap out of that show! And yet, at least on the hi-cam, only one guy stood up for them at the end. Granted, it's a very limited view of the audience, but that still tells you all you need to know about BD's show this year.

This just isn't true .....

• Like 2

I would say, that ballad...NO!! With all of those crappy voice samples they play during it. I guess they knew that I usually skip past the ballad on the blurays anyway lol

I understand you hate the voices. However, just to set the record straight, they are not "samples." They are recorded from kids in the corps.

• Like 1

Get It Crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I would say, that ballad...NO!! With all of those crappy voice samples they play during it. I guess they knew that I usually skip past the ballad on the blurays anyway lol

I understand you hate the voices. However, just to set the record straight, they are not "samples." They are recorded from kids in the corps.