San Antonio Sizzler!

There's something about Forte this year that seems to be next level for them. They seem much more prepared for this show than last year and there's a maturity about them that I really like.

Looks like over 30 horns, 16 marching percussion, 7 pit, 2 drum majors. Small guard, though, can't get an accurate count right now.

Mat - Is there a way to move the mic for the Fan Network feed? I hate to say it, but we're getting judges on the audio. Not enough to understand, but enough to hear during backfield playing moments like this one.

7 guard, by the way.

Looks like over 30 horns, 16 marching percussion, 7 pit, 2 drum majors. Small guard, though, can't get an accurate count right now.

Mat - Is there a way to move the mic for the Fan Network feed? I hate to say it, but we're getting judges on the audio. Not enough to understand, but enough to hear during backfield playing moments like this one.

32 horns with 1 hole.

Edited by supersop

There's something about Forte this year that seems to be next level for them. They seem much more prepared for this show than last year and there's a maturity about them that I really like.

Agree Forte looks/sounds more mature. Retention maybe?

BTW KG are you in SA or watching the feed?

I'm going to have to turn down my subwoofer. I keep getting Bass 5 reverb. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm sitting on the floor watching the show. :D

Agree Forte looks/sounds more mature. Retention maybe?

BTW KG are you in SA or watching the feed?

I'm on the feed. My next live show won't be until 7/31 (Dublin, OH).

Crown has a show that could get over BD, just not sure they can ever get to that performance level. You have to believe they will have a much better run tonight than last, and certainly have a better draw spot. Not sure if BD can say either of those two things tonight.

PR-CADETS-SCV

Any of these three can make a run, and will be battling for a medal the rest of the way.

Cadets will just keep bustin it as always, they know how to clean, and I think their drum line will surprise some.

SCV has a beautiful show that will be done VERY well. Drum score last night with 3 weeks to go is just sick. Momentum can be a strong factor if it is timed properly. Gotta love how this show is developing.

The new PR ending IMO could be a real difference maker for them, wonder if we see it tonight?

COATS are gonna occupy slots in the top 5 in enough captions that they will factor into how things shake out. Not sure they have enough to get a medal, but certainly do to move ahead a spot.

MADISON-BAC-CAVS-SPIRIT

This race for the top 8 will be as much fun to watch as any. Gotta think Scouts are in, but who gets the magic TOC spot? Not because I'm not a Cavs fan, (I'm not), but because it would be interesting to see what happens when a G7 corps get "knocked out", I wouldn't mind BAC or Sprit in there.