are you ready to Rock

Was it '93 or '96 Finals that it absolutely poured rain on Scouts at Finals?

I can't remember.

Scouts ate it up and were fantastic. Seemed like they got stronger the harder it rained.

'93. The storm opened up on them during the closer of their show, and really started pouring right as they turned around in the company front

'93. The storm opened up on them during the closer of their show, and really started pouring right as they turned around in the company front

It rained the whole show for Madison at Finals.

What you're talking about sounds like Cavies at Allentown that year. Still remember the guy pounding the timpani and water just splashing everywhere. He was loving it!

It rained the whole show for Madison at Finals.

What you're talking about sounds like Cavies at Allentown that year. Still remember the guy pounding the timpani and water just splashing everywhere. He was loving it!

Nope, it was Madison. It may have been raining the whole show, but it really opened up on them during their closer, where they play the impact backfield, and then turn front-field on the company front.

Since I was 2 at the time, I wasn't at Allentown to watch the Cavies perform there, sadly.

Looks like I may have jinxed the show. I had it on Fan Network, but I was beyond exhausted, and kept dozing off during the early corps. By the time I got to INT, I knew it was hopeless. So, I made the decision to disconnect the TV from the PC and focus on a nap, with the intention of catching the rest in On Demand. Looks like all heck broke loose after that. The heck of it is, after I got ready for a nap, my Mom woke up and ended up with a flurry of requests (I'm her caregiver). I never did get that darned nap.

Possible dislocated knee. Better now and hopefully not too serious. All I know.. Very scary moments awful.. Hope he recovers and finish his season.

Since my daughter NEVER returns texts - did any PC folks hear from their kid or friends how the contra player is doing and what the injury was?