hornell & new jersey

Do Renegades fit in the conversation?

Good question. No one out here in the NE really knows or will know until Prelims. The only people who do know are the corps members themselves, or someone with a clue who's seen them and also seen some of the corps out here in the NE live. I think I've made my views on how much any video out there with them in it can really tell anyone pretty clear. The water's warm in the pool, I'd be cool with it if they cannonballed in and made a splash. :satisfied:

• Like 1

To Ralph and Holly....

It is an awesome feeling to watch them come to age in this activity. It is like playing a duet with my son in the mini corps.

Donny

Good question. No one out here in the NE really knows or will know until Prelims. The only people who do know are the corps members themselves, or someone with a clue who's seen them and also seen some of the corps out here in the NE live. I think I've made my views on how much any video out there with them in it can really tell anyone pretty clear. The water's warm in the pool, I'd be cool with it if they cannonballed in and made a splash. :satisfied:

saw them on the Standford feed. show looks cool, tho they needed bodies. If they can fill those spots, I'd say they will be somewhere in that mix

1. Buccaneers 90.40

2. Hurricanes 84.85

3. Fusion Core 79.70

4. Carolina Gold 76.80

5. Windsor Regiment 74.10

6. Sunrisers 65.85

Not a lot of chatter tonight, eh?

I was in the stands for this show. Very low attendance, but a very enthusiastic crowd. It looks like the promotion of this show was lacking. I am becoming a huge fan of Fusion Corps the more I see them. They are a lot of fun to watch. The Bucs blew me away!

Didn't catch those shows but does anyone know what color socks cadets or reading are wearing? :tongue:

cadets dont wear any and ironically the bucs wear white, even though its the BLACK symphony! :tongue:

Black actually.