Salem Slamfest

Well, that's a great way to ruin someone else's show. I thought they only did that right before they went on the field, not during someone else's show?

I swear that happened to SCV in Atlanta the other night, too. BD did some cheer from the tunnel during the end of SCV's show that I could hear in the nose bleed seats.

I swear that happened to SCV in Atlanta the other night, too. BD did some cheer from the tunnel during the end of SCV's show that I could hear in the nose bleed seats.

Allentown is notorious for brass line warm ups bleeding into the stadium during other corps shows, hope the DCI police push the corps warmups way down the park.

From DCI's site

1 Carolina Crown 93.550

2 Santa Clara Vanguard 90.456

3 The Cavaliers 87.500

4 Boston Crusaders 86.200

5 Colts 78.100

6 Jersey Surf 71.950

From DCI's site

1 Carolina Crown 93.550

3 The Cavaliers 87.500

5 Colts 78.100

6 Jersey Surf 71.950

WAY TO GO CAVIES!!!!! 2.1 point jump after a rehearsal day...anyone know if they added or changed anything?

• Like 2

From DCI's site

1 Carolina Crown 93.550

3 The Cavaliers 87.500

5 Colts 78.100

6 Jersey Surf 71.950

Great job to see SCV break 90! That's five corps so far that have done it! Let's go SCV!!!! Maybe they can catch the Cadets and Phantom by this weekend?

• Like 2

So, no one thinks it's weird that SCV got a 90.456? As far as I know that's not possible. It can either be xx.x25, xx.x50 or xx.x75 as far as I know. I think it's just a typo, but still.

I went to the Salem show last year. It was awesome. Great setting.

So, no one thinks it's weird that SCV got a 90.456? As far as I know that's not possible. It can either be xx.x25, xx.x50 or xx.x75 as far as I know. I think it's just a typo, but still.

LOL!! Good catch!

Was it last year that a decimal point was flubbed and somebody got a 3 digit score? It was good fun.

LOL!! Good catch!

Was it last year that a decimal point was flubbed and somebody got a 3 digit score? It was good fun.

Yeah! And, oddly enough, that was also Santa Clara. :-p