I Love the Cadets

What's a.....Cadet?

ca·det (k-dt)

n.

1. A student at a military school who is training to be an officer.

a. A younger son or brother.

b. A youngest son.

3. Slang A []D[][]v[][]D.

ca·det (k-dt)

n.

1. A student at a military school who is training to be an officer.

a. A younger son or brother.

b. A youngest son.

3. Slang A []D[][]v[][]D.

So then what website am I on???

I remember watching this in the theaters for the first showing and falling in love with their ballad. Ever since then I can only smile when I watch the show. Always catching the little small things like the color guard member sliding under the contra player, noticing the gold angel before they got rid of it, and then noticing the Angel from last year make a return watching them at Nightbeat. Every week they're bringing something new and I can't wait to watch them at finals. They're already bringing me to tears with two weeks left. :)

I'm gonna root for the Cream team when it comes to final's placements but I sure hope this show medals! Keep in front of Phantom guys. Go Cadets!

I will always love The Cadets, because I know that no matter what, the kids are getting a good experience and learning a lot about life.

I've been aged out for almost ten years, and it has become clear that this lesson is far more important than the product that ends up on the videos.

• Like 1

The Cadets most definitely have a crowd-pleasing show. I do think a few sections of the drill and music book are holding them back just a bit, but on a whole I'd say 85% of this show is on the mark and fun to watch. Great brass, drums, and guard as always.