Why cant the Cavaliers pull ahead?

They cant pull ahead because the tag on ending is not going to overcome the weakness of the rest of the program. I am actually intrigued that the judges bumped the score with the new ending. I guess there is some politics that don't want to see them out of the G8. A bunch of crap as far as i am concerned, thought the top 12 was just fine!

• Like 2

They cant pull ahead because the tag on ending is not going to overcome the weakness of the rest of the program. I am actually intrigued that the judges bumped the score with the new ending. I guess there is some politics that don't want to see them out of the G8. A bunch of crap as far as i am concerned, thought the top 12 was just fine!

Or they are just performing better than every corps but the 7 ahead of them. Their drumline is getting the shaft because of Corps placement, their guard has cleaned up exponentially well since the start of the season (something Madison's can't say), and their brassline is coming into its own. Believe me, there are no politics of keeping Cavaliers in the top 8, there are too many people in DCI still ticked at us for a lot of stuff.

• Like 8

Also, tabadabadoo needs to be more careful concerning how a thread title and sub title is worded; or am I the only one who chuckled at the wording.

Why can't they pull out a seventh place?!

Either you are baiting me to explain, or you just flat did not get the joke.

:smile:

The Cavaliers were simply outstanding last night. That show has come so far, and those performers were really selling it. It's the most interesting show they've put out recently, from the sequenced pre-show all the way to the cool dance ending.

It went from a complete piece of crap in June to my favorite Cavaliers show since Bond. If there was a "most improved" award, they'd own it.

• Like 2

The Cavaliers were simply outstanding last night. That show has come so far, and those performers were really selling it. It's the most interesting show they've put out recently, from the sequenced pre-show all the way to the cool dance ending.

It went from a complete piece of crap in June to my favorite Cavaliers show since Bond. If there was a "most improved" award, they'd own it.

I totally agree with you. This show has improved a lot, especially the guard. The brassline is holding their own and I think the drumline scores are being shafted. That drumline is good enough to win another Sanford award. The drill actually makes sense with the dollar signs and other symbols used. I still like Madworld and Xtrordinary better.

• Like 3

I'm with you!!! It is so political and so transparent. Madison, then Boston...then Cavaliers. That's how the ranking SHOULD turn out, but I'm afraid it won't. And why is the guard of the Madison Scouts ranked so low? I think they are just as good as the other guards. What am I missing? And percussion, too? Everyone is saying that their drum line is vastly improved. But they are below the other two corps in that caption. It will all be based on order of appearance, as it is all the time...and the Scouts will be 9th, because that is the order of appearance for quarter finals.