Free Prelims stream

I still think there should be another class ...... Open Scholastic or something like that. For only one reason .... Being able to add the title of WORLD CHAMPS to their resume. Helps with recruiting and such.

Wouldn't it be interesting if corps under 90 members were G Class ... meaning DCI would have a smaller class that only plays on G bugles?

• Like 1

Easily the best brass and percussion Raiders have ever had, and they move well too. Loved the tarp, though their use of it wasn't as integrated as I'd hoped. I think they'd place a lot higher with better design.

Edited by Kamarag

Zippychat is AMAZING! (Chat is up)

http://zippychat.com/room/yyrdv

Are they not announcing scores as the show goes on this year?

I didn't think I would like Raiders tarp, but being smaller, it helped focus the eyes on them in a smaller area - they didn't get 'lost' or try to use too much of the field.

Music City has a nice sound.....Other than the pre-recorded stuff, but that is personal opinion.

• Like 1

Music City sounds very good since I last heard them. Still think the sampling/voice-overs are absolutely useless in this show. I know it's the attempt to intertwine opry/opera, but the brass and perc are more than capable of doing it (and do it well when unimpeded by the sampling/voice-over). Overall, they get better every year to my eyes and ears. I really hope they keep a positive trajectory in the years to come. Great job Music City!