Worse guard uniform?

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which corps had the worse guard uniform?

• Blue Knights 2012
    • Star of Indiana 1986

I think marchers, alumni, staff, and fans alike tend to forget that even many of the "best" guard uniforms look utterly hideous out of the context they were created for... :rolleyes:

Absolutely! And sometimes, guard uniforms that look the coolest in sketches and close-up unveilings do not have the desired effect from a distance.

Well no matter what I'm glad guard unis have evolved for BK. In 97 they wore the same pants from 96 only dyed... In 98 our guard had Blue Uniforms purchased from??? Victoria Secret! We had a thin budget back then.... Nice to see BK have lavish stuff if people consider it for the birds:)

I like BKs this year, a lot. Completely over-the-top conceptual, but it works for the show. Kinda like Crown 07.

• Like 1

Glassmen 1993. I know it wasn't an option, but it's so much worse than the two listed, that I felt it needed to be mentioned.

Z

Haha YES those were pretty awful.

good to know madison will be around in 18108 years tongue.gif

yeah but sorry to hear they will be reviving their El Relampago show.

Edited by bluecoats88

Well no matter what I'm glad guard unis have evolved for BK. In 97 they wore the same pants from 96 only dyed... In 98 our guard had Blue Uniforms purchased from??? Victoria Secret! We had a thin budget back then.... Nice to see BK have lavish stuff if people consider it for the birds:)

Of course they looked silly one-on-one, but who cares? They looked great integrated into the show.

2012 was my all-time favorite BK show.

• Like 1