Troopers 2013

It is so awesome seeing such great support for the corps this year. The people of Casper are behind you. For me personally, I have rediscovered my sense of pride. With only a couple of weeks remaining, I'm sure their fight and desire is stronger than ever. I will be glued to my computer following the progress.

Give em hell Troop!

It is so awesome seeing such great support for the corps this year. The people of Casper are behind you. For me personally, I have rediscovered my sense of pride. With only a couple of weeks remaining, I'm sure their fight and desire is stronger than ever. I will be glued to my computer following the progress.

Give em hell Troop!

That makes me smile, Bear. :smile: (see?)

I'm very happy for the Troopers today. They are proud and are working hard, but they know this is a dogfight til that last release on the last day, whatever day it will be!

On another note, while we likely lost the Legends Showdown, I think our totals this year were significantly higher (by the 1000's) than last year. So for that I say THANK YOU to all who donated!!!!

The reason you see the Troopers' name on so many people's favorite list is because it's the Troopers being the Troopers.

Madison set the model for how "it's done" a few years back and now the Troopers are following their lead. Bravo to both corps and to the handful of others who are . . . who they are.

• Like 2

That makes me smile, Bear. :smile:/>/> (see?)

I'm very happy for the Troopers today. They are proud and are working hard, but they know this is a dogfight til that last release on the last day, whatever day it will be!

On another note, while we likely lost the Legends Showdown, I think our totals this year were significantly higher (by the 1000's) than last year. So for that I say THANK YOU to all who donated!!!!

We more than doubled our previous total by Thursday.

Edited by troopers1

The reason you see the Troopers' name on so many people's favorite list is because it's the Troopers being the Troopers.

Madison set the model for how "it's done" a few years back and now the Troopers are following their lead. Bravo to both corps and to the handful of others who are . . . who they are.

Could others follow? It would be cool to see.

I have been over on another thread getting all worked up about something I don't like, so I had to come back over to this thread to cleanse my mind with something I do like.

I LOVE the Troopers show this year! I have watched the reruns of your show on Fan Network more than any other corps. I am really pulling for you to keep climbing.

Ahhhh....I feel better now. Keep up the good work Troopers and thank you for such a great show!

• Like 2

Overall, I loved the show! Last night there were a couple points in the middle where they lost steam/focus a little but still...

Sunburst!

IMG_0134_zps79a868f0.jpg

I'm really hoping for some kind of a push. It seems like their scores have flatlined.