Troopers 2013

For the last 35 years I have been to at least one or more Drum Corps shows either as a member or a fan. But in the last few years I had become so irritated and disappointed with the direction that DCI and the G7 have taken that this would have been the first time in those 35 years that I had chosen to not to attend a single show. But after watching the amazing Troopers 2013 show on the fan network my faith has been restored. Everything about this program works. I really hope they find a place in finals this year if for nothing else than to show that it is still possible to hold on to some traditions and still be entertaining.

BTW.. I will be attending 2 shows this year and I will have my blue and yellow traditional Troopers shirt on.

Salute to you Bluesman! If you are not an actual Trooper alum the corps should make you, and every other "new-believer" an honorary Trooper! Salute again from a Trooper '79er! :thumbup:

• Like 1

For the last 35 years I have been to at least one or more Drum Corps shows either as a member or a fan. But in the last few years I had become so irritated and disappointed with the direction that DCI and the G7 have taken that this would have been the first time in those 35 years that I had chosen to not to attend a single show. But after watching the amazing Troopers 2013 show on the fan network my faith has been restored. Everything about this program works. I really hope they find a place in finals this year if for nothing else than to show that it is still possible to hold on to some traditions and still be entertaining.

BTW.. I will be attending 2 shows this year and I will have my blue and yellow traditional Troopers shirt on.

I have to admit... I got a little bit choked up by your comments. I too love the traditions that Troopers have in their show this year.

If you ever come to Casper for Drums Along the Rockies... You have a place to stay.

• Like 1

I have to admit... I got a little bit choked up by your comments. I too love the traditions that Troopers have in their show this year.

If you ever come to Casper for Drums Along the Rockies... You have a place to stay.

hey... maybe I should crash at your place next time I get to come up! If you'll let me. :tongue:

hey... maybe I should crash at your place next time I get to come up! If you'll let me. :tongue:/>

You, my dear, are welcome anytime.

• Like 1

Nice story, Bro !.. I missed it until reading it just now. :thumbup:

You, my dear, are welcome anytime.

Thanks Bear! It would be a blast. :thumbup:/>

On another note: Troopers and Blue Stars fans are going head to head with their dollars. Let's make Brad Furlano wear Trooper gear at Semis!!! Troopers fans - the LEGENDS SHOWDOWN IS ON!

Edited by TerriTroop

It is time for Troop to make their move! I really think that 11th place is still possible!

It is time for Troop to make their move! I really think that 11th place is still possible!

Today is the day. Go for it Troop.

Today is the day. Go for it Troop.

I really want to see the Troopers make Finals this year. Nothing against the other Corps in their mixing battling it out for a Finals spot as I like them too, but to start the evening Finals Nite Competition with the Troopers... with their show this ywar... would be like fine appetizers at a Fine Restarant to start the evening meal, imo. I 'd be the perfect start to the evening.

• Like 1

I really want to see the Troopers make Finals this year. Nothing against the other Corps in their mixing battling it out for a Finals spot as I like them too, but to start the evening Finals Nite Competition with the Troopers... with their show this ywar... would be like fine appetizers at a Fine Restarant to start the evening meal, imo. I 'd be the perfect start to the evening.

It would be even better if they were about the tenth competitor to perform on finals night.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra