Troopers 2013

Question. In the big push to the end, a guard member just goes to the back sideline and kneels down while everyone else is finishing out the show. Why is this?

From what I could see in Denver and San Antonio, she goes back and helps the other guard member change into the BB uniform.

After that. It's in the final few moves.

I don't know if this is the case, but I know there was a guard member with a minor, but painful, injury at rehearsal on Saturday morning. It could be they expected her to sit out the last bit because of the movement dynamic and tempos of the typical "big finish" bit.

I don't know if this is the case, but I know there was a guard member with a minor, but painful, injury at rehearsal on Saturday morning. It could be they expected her to sit out the last bit because of the movement dynamic and tempos of the typical "big finish" bit.

I'm not involved with the camp, but it also happens often enough that they'll be trying to incorporate a new member that filled a hole into the show before they've learned it all. But you saying that makes me think it was probably an injury related issue.

Troop Fans: Legends Showdown is still running, and we have two matching grants in place, one from the Gruners and one from an anonymous 80's alum! (no, not me - wish I could) Those matching funds are up to $3000, so let's make it happen! LEGENDS SHOWDOWN: SUPPORT THE TROOPERS

:thumbup: Major love for the Trooper's show here. I was teary eyed several times, especially during the sunburst. My friend who had never been to a corps show at all was totally enamored and blown away by them too. I thought musically and visually it was a treat from top to bottom. Loved every second of it.
  • Like 1

Troop Fans: Legends Showdown is still running, and we have two matching grants in place, one from the Gruners and one from an anonymous 80's alum! (no, not me - wish I could) Those matching funds are up to $3000, so let's make it happen! LEGENDS SHOWDOWN: SUPPORT THE TROOPERS

There is a third matching donation in place, too.

Help the Troopers WIN in 2013

• Like 1