Cadets 2013

In a quick conversation, Hopkins commented, “Eric will be critical to the 2013 production. He and his team and the entire guard will be very important contributors as we bring to life our ideas for this summer. The name is, Both Sides Now. As for what it all means? Well, I guess we will leave that to the imaginations for now."

0_o

Story Here

Edited by wackywords

I'm feeling Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now" for the ballad. Calling it.

I'm feeling Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now" for the ballad. Calling it.

this song is beautiful, but what really makes it special are the lyrics. IF this is indeed the ballad, it will be interesting to see how the emotion comes through the music without the words.

I do hope however that this show will not in anyway, shape or form involve good v. evil or two sets of uniforms.

BTW, kudos to Hop and the Cadets for once again being one of the first to release a show title.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

this song is beautiful, but what really makes it special are the lyrics. IF this is indeed the ballad, it will be interesting to see how the emotion comes through the music without the words.

I do hope however that this show will not in anyway, shape or form involve good v. evil or two sets of uniforms.

BTW, kudos to Hop and the Cadets for once again being one of the first to release a show title.

2nd, Scouts released this before finals.... link to story

• Like 2

They released the 2012 show theme early and it was "Pearl Harbor" ... the show ended up being christmas music ...

Edited by ashevillemurphy
  • Like 1

I really like this song. I just went to listen to it again on youtube and know it's going to be going through my head for the rest of the day.

That being said, I have become so sceptical of paying attention to anything coming from Cadets this early - it all comes across as verbal diarrhea with the amount of times they change their mind.

To be honest, I wish they would chose a theme and stick with it. I really like that song.

I also hope they pay more attention to the rights issue. It's not fair to those of us who buy a recording of a performance to see/hear the way it was performed.

Edited by LincolnV
  • Like 2