over moderation of this site

Extreme moderation? Um.. isn't that an oxymoron?

But, really, as the most hated/controversial guy on here (with the lowest rep to prove it), even I've never been banned or even moderated. I would have certainly banned myself many times... yet...

I think the worst I ever received was the virtual equivalent of a disapproving look for referencing the North American Marching Band League and Association.

Anyway, not only is this site a very much labor of love for the many volunteer admin staff, the very fact that it still exists at all is because a very generous (and might I add handsomely-mustached... is that a term?) gentleman decided to make it so.

I'd say better option is to send a thank you card.... with a check for the hosting bill. smile.gif

Edited by danielray
  • Like 1

Unless you imply about someones sexual orientation.

Leave my mother out of this!

:tongue:

I think the worst I ever received was the virtual equivalent of a disapproving look for referencing the North American Marching Band League and Association.

I see what you did there.... :devil::ph34r:

For some time now, this site has been under transformation. Opinions seem to be edited if they are not in accordance with what is considered by the "powers that be" to be good for what they think things should be ! It is to the point that one can only guess who is calling the shots here on DCP. Things are happening in drum corps. Financial things, personell changes, mysterious decisions that affect a large portion of corps involved. These things have to be addressed, regardless of the fact that some think that people on here and throughout drum corps are on a need to know basis. The issues of this activity and the problems, and problems caused shpuld be discussed, because in the end, they affect the time, cost, and involvement from all concerned . This site belongs to all of the corps and those concerned.

31139666.jpg

• Like 1