2012 DCA Rules Congress - Baltimore, MD

Glen

what about bowling? :blink:/>

When I was growing up I used to keep score for leagues and tournaments for $.025/person (good money back then). But bowling, like Drum Corps, has evolved and now there's electronics "on the field" ... so no more "manual scorekeeping".

So yes, bowling does evolve!

You used your second ever post on this?

Mike

Should've seen the first... This person is even a band director. My sympathies to those students...

Should've seen the first... This person is even a band director. My sympathies to those students...

Yeeshh made me look Tyler.... Only interesting thing is that the ability to +/- the post is not there.

I agree. You guys complain too much and it's sickening.

Maybe we should complain about the posts complaining about the complaining.... :rolleyes:

Hey I'm having problems with this evolution thing and my current horn. If first valve is right thumb and 2nd valve is left thumb.... then what the Hell thumb do I use for the 3rd valve? :devil:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Maybe we should complain about the posts complaining about the complaining.... :rolleyes:/>

Hey I'm having problems with this evolution thing and my current horn. If first valve is right thumb and 2nd valve is left thumb.... then what the Hell thumb do I use for the 3rd valve? :devil:

"You push the first valve down... the music goes 'round and 'round..." :tongue:

When I was growing up I used to keep score for leagues and tournaments for $.025/person (good money back then). But bowling, like Drum Corps, has evolved and now there's electronics "on the field" ... so no more "manual scorekeeping".

So yes, bowling does evolve!

now that you mention it,........when I was young, I used to manually "stick pins" at the Greek Catholic Society Club,...........you got me!