Phantom Regiment 2013

Look waht I just got in my email!

As we end 2012 and begin the start of a brand new year - we wanted to be the first to wish you a triumphant journey in 2013.

Maybe your program for the first day of 2013 will include some movies - something like Elizabeth: The Golden Age and Cape Fear. For those looking for an opera, how about Peter Grimes with an interlude at the Four Seas ice cream shop in Cape Cod, MA. Or maybe this note just seems like an enigma to you, or variations thereof. In the end, just listening to a great Russian symphony - 11 times - can help make sense of any revolution.

Wishing you a very prosperous and Happy New Year!

something like Elizabeth: The Golden Age = something from Elizabeth the golden age soundtrack?

and Cape Fear = something from cape fear?

For those looking for an opera, how about Peter Grimes with an interlude at the Four Seas ice cream shop in Cape Cod, MA = Four sea interludes from Peter Grimes (Benjamin Britten)?

Or maybe this note just seems like an enigma to you, or variations thereof = Enigma variations?

In the end, just listening to a great Russian symphony - 11 times - can help make sense of any revolution.= 11th symphony, by shostakovich? (he was mentioned previously so I'm assuming he's the russian composor in question... and isn't 11 about revolution?

"We march in Regiment because we like fourth place..."

I thought it was, "We march in Phantom cause we like big drums"