Carolina Crown 2013

over/under on the number of times Crown's show will be introduced as "e equals m c two"?

I just hope folks (including Crown) learn how to "make a superscript 2" so it doesn't look like "e = mc two" ...

I am a graphic designer and I know that not all fonts allow it; some show it on the screen but you get some craziness when you try to print ... not sure it's possible on the internets.

You can make text higher (superscript) or lower (subscript) in relation to other text on a text line—for example, to create a number that looks like a footnote indicator.

To make text superscript or subscript:

Select the text you want to change by dragging to highlight it, or click in a text box where you want to type new text.

Do one of the following:

Choose Format > Font > Baseline, and then choose Superscript or Subscript to raise or lower the text and make it smaller. To raise or lower the text without making it smaller, choose Raise or Lower.

Press Control-Command-Plus Sign (+) to raise the text and make it smaller. Press Control-Command-Minus Sign (-) to lower the text and make it smaller.

To restore text to the same baseline and size as the surrounding text, choose Format > Font > Baseline > Default.

May they can "spell it out" for the announcers ... "e equals emcee squared"

.... hoepfully Brandt Crocker will not have to "insert the title" in a specific spot in the show as in the last few years ... he has not exactly hit his mark in the past.

Edited by ashevillemurphy

The

at about 1:50.

Thank you for that. Good piece of music. Should work well for them, along with the rest of their selections. I think Dark Side will be the star of the show though, at least to my ears

Lot's of good cues in that segment. But it seems like the "obvious" one starts earlier. Are they not doing the big fanfare/theme/thing?

Just provided the time index for the start of the arrangement relative to the clip. There's plenty of big :-)

Can't wait to hear Crown's version of L-C's Heroes; I know the music will be superlative; it's the visuals that go with it which will hopefully have me drooling!

Sadly, it's a West coast tour, so I don't get to hear it/see it live until the Gopher Bowl in mid-July.

I would love to know where they are staying when they come here. I'd like to stop by and say thanks for coming and help cook for a night or something.

Posted on Crown's facebook page a few minutes ago:

603641_10151604956862641_456472510_n.jpg

Notice the multiple sets of timps.

Posted on Crown's facebook page a few minutes ago:

~pic~

Notice the multiple sets of timps.

Well, I'd imagine they'd want to make use of them for more than just one summer... thumbup.gif

• Like 1