Phantom Regiment 2013 (2)

Chaos. Really? You've been doing nothing but trash the staff and organization this year. Does it make you feel better to belittle the efforts of this organization? Could your vitriol be a result from your previous postings being shot down?

Maybe it's time to back down and let the season unfold as it will.

SUTA!

• Like 2

Chaos. Really? You've been doing nothing but trash the staff and organization this year. Does it make you feel better to belittle the efforts of this organization? Could your vitriol be a result from your previous postings being shot down?

Maybe it's time to back down and let the season unfold as it will.

SUTA!

This is actually the time I have to step back and humbly say I was very wrong. I guess I misunderstood their conversations, but the behind the scenes of Phantom are not quite what they seem. I'm really hoping these kids make it through this summer alright. Because if things don't change, it will be a miracle if they do.

• Like 3

the behind the scenes of Phantom are not quite what they seem. I'm really hoping these kids make it through this summer alright. Because if things don't change, it will be a miracle if they do.

Oh the horror that you've just described performing with the Phantom Regiment this summer. I hope " the kids make it through " alright. :sarcasm:

• Like 1

This is actually the time I have to step back and humbly say I was very wrong. I guess I misunderstood their conversations, but the behind the scenes of Phantom are not quite what they seem. I'm really hoping these kids make it through this summer alright. Because if things don't change, it will be a miracle if they do.

If "things don't change at Phantom Reg. soon ", then " it will be a miracle if the Corps and the kids make it thru the summer " ?

What in hades is going on ? I've heard of unsubstantiated rumors before being made on DCP, but this takes the cake for dire predictions regarding the possible cataclismic few weeks for a Corps with its MM's " if things don't change ". Whoa, man.. either fill in the gaps here with specifics, or step away from the keyboard with this.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Having spent 3 days watching them practice in the last 10 days, and in seeing 2 performances, I must say that whatever the issue may be is certainly being kept "behind the scenes" pretty well. It certainly had no ill effect on the kids ability to be working hard. Everything seemed pretty business as usual from what I observed. A lot of changes, a little frustration, some different staff running afternoon blocks and some challenges in having to walk blocks between housing and field in both Burlington and Mechanicsburg. Regardless, it would appear something must be up. I hope for the best for them for the rest of the summer.

The last two pages of posts are absolute garbage. Let's move on to a more constructive topic.

Can anyone that's been to a recent rehearsal/show describe what the recent changes have been exactly? I've heard varying descriptions.

My son, and all his friends there, are having the time of their lives with Phantom this year. We have seen him four times so far. It is normal for them to have staff in/out during the tour. They deal with it and so should we.

• Like 4

Can anyone that's been to a recent rehearsal/show describe what the recent changes have been exactly?

Probably not, as the Regiment has closed their rehearsals prior to Sunday's TOC show in DeKalb...

My GF and I are hoping to see some big things out of them that night! :thumbup:

• Like 1