Phantom Regiment 2013 (2)

The visuals are much improved tonight. It may be the feed, as I am on the beta version, but the music sounded very muffled. Show still lacks drive, but so so much improved.

Okay, I'm confused. Are they supposed to be in imminent peril because of perceived (valid or not) deficiencies in their show design? Or due to behind-the-scenes shenanigans of an unspecified sort?

Yeah, I'm not catching that either. (I do hope there are no major retention issues, though retention problems are nothing new for PR, e.g., even after the 2008 championship year).

After watching the live feed, I can't imagine a finish outside the top six.

Yeah, I'm not catching that either. (I do hope there are no major retention issues, though retention problems are nothing new for PR, e.g., even after the 2008 championship year).

After watching the live feed, I can't imagine a finish outside the top six.

Read what I wrote. I wrote the visuals were improved, meaning the corps is performing better. The show is still lacking design wise.

Edited by srb30a

I read what you wrote. But my post had nothing to do with yours.

So sorry. Excuse me. :)

Edited by srb30a

It did seem improved. Especially visually. But compared to the other hornlines they were lagging. SCV felt SO much more powerful.

the dragon no longer has a head :/

Lol