Phantom Regiment 2013 (2)

I agree that PR's hornline lacks the power they've had in recent years. I think a lot of this has to do with JD Shaw not being there anymore. But aside from Nimrod, I really do like the show. Yeah there's a few things that need to be changed here and there (body movements being one of them... yikes), but overall it's not as bad (to me) as most are saying.

I agree that PR's hornline lacks the power they've had in recent years. I think a lot of this has to do with JD Shaw not being there anymore. But aside from Nimrod, I really do like the show. Yeah there's a few things that need to be changed here and there (body movements being one of them... yikes), but overall it's not as bad (to me) as most are saying.

Visually the show was greatly improved last night. The prancercise was better but still needs major work

Historically Phantom has not been known to push the envelope. Unlike their competition, who purposely create challenging programs year after year Phantom has what I call off years for no apparent reason other than design decisions both musically as well as with their drill.

That falls on staff more than the kids.

I'm hoping they make some major changes to both.

Right now with the top 3 there are no challengers, not yet anyway.

Edited by Phantombari1
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if Phantom has put in any additional changes to their show? It seems like every time I see a contest video on YouTube, something else is different.

The latest shows some of the drill after Nimrod has been rewritten (at least the show was there last night). The show music seems quite enhanced as well.

This is the quietest year for Phantom on DCP since I can remember.

Does anyone know if Phantom has put in any additional changes to their show? It seems like every time I see a contest video on YouTube, something else is different.

The latest shows some of the drill after Nimrod has been rewritten (at least the show was there last night). The show music seems quite enhanced as well.

This is the quietest year for Phantom on DCP since I can remember.

It is eerily quiet. Dying for updates! I just don't know if I can wait until tomorrow night!

Another thing I've noticed, there don't seem to be nearly as many youtube videos of regiment in the lot this season.

I'll try to get some videos of their Houston rehearsals!

Bless you!