Lose the logo

100% agree with you.

If DCI is agreeing to this, they should break the lease and move on. The teams use washable paint these days so there is no excuse for the giant football helmet in the middle of the field in all its distracting glory.

Again, most high schools and colleges with field turf have their logos sewn into the field. Those logos are permanent. Only some of the fields have logos that can be removed.

The only reason is wasn't there for the one year was because they had the field prepped for the Super Bowl logo to go on. Otherwise the helmet is permanent.

And honestly... it doesn't bother me at all. The all white is kind of obnoxious... but it's no big deal. It is a little less annoying say at IU or Camp Randall.. but really I can look past it.

I love the logos. Especially when I introduce new people to drum corps, they see that logo and it helps them realize that we are a legitimate activity performing in the countries largest venues.

• Like 2

How abut this jras: DCI procures the $720,000,000 to build a stadium, places a DCI logo in the middle of the field, then leases it to the Indianapolis Colts with the stipulation that the DCI logo must remain on the field. That would be fair.

• Like 2

I liked when the last Colts' bird formation in their Avian show lookd like an Eagle wearing a football helmet. A Colts helmet too.

Blue Knights*

Edited by skeptic

I don't mind the logos at all. I was actually disappointed when the Cowboys logo wasn't there in San Antonio the last couple of years.

Sorry about your disappoinment but maybe their log wasn't there because the DALLAS Comboys don't play in San Antonio?

Sorry about your disappoinment but maybe their log wasn't there because the DALLAS Comboys don't play in San Antonio?

Oops. Cowboys.

It used to be on the Alamodome field, as I believe that the cowboys would play exhibition games or hold practice/training camp there.

• Like 2