Your 2013 Season Plans

Allentown and we're staying for Tour of Champions on Sunday as well!!!!

• Like 1

San Antonio, TX

Mustang, OK

Cinema

Jackson, NJ

Allentown, PA (either Fri/Sat, or just Sun, can't decide..)

Cinema

Edited by frachel
  • Like 1

Mesa, AZ

Riverside, CA

Denver,CO

BD rehearsal/quarterfinals, Indy

Semifinals, Indy

Cavies rehearsal/finals, Indy

I'll be in one of the "Cinemas Across America" on June 24th. Then

CYO Nationals Tribute--Quincy, MA June 29th

Bristol, RI July 3rd

Parade action in Bristol and Wakefield, MA on July 4th (five or six corps in each parade)

Beanpot--Lynn, MA July 5th

Either Mission Drums--Lynn, MA (DCA) or Fiesta de Musica--Manchester, NH (Open Class) July 20th, perhaps I may try to attend both.

Lawrence, MA August 1st

DCI East Friday and Saturday August 2 and 3

Tentative: Depends on whether my family wants to go to Cape Cod this summer. If everyone has other plans I'll head to Pittsburg after finals then to Indy for Prelims/Semi's/Finals. If my family wants to do the family thing at the Cape, I'll be at Big, Live, and Loud and glued to the Fan Network on Friday.

I was just curious what your 2013 season plans will be. What shows will you be going to?

What are your plans?

My summer weekend furlough has not been announced just yet, so I'm up in the air. I have a sit down with the Prison Warden next Thursday, then a scheduled follow up with my as yet unassigned Parole Officer. I really hope to get a satisfactory allotment of outside time, as trying to finagle Fan Network on the Prison library computers can be such a hassle.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Maybe Jackson... but probably not good timing,

If I have some spare cash maybe I'll hop on over to Chester for the show at PPL Park.

For sure West Chester

And Allentown both nights.

And I'll go to prelims in the theaters in King of Prussia.

And whatever live streams I can catch on FN

My summer weekend furlough has not been announced just yet, so I'm up in the air. I have a sit down with the Prison Warden next Thursday, then a scheduled follow up with my as yet unassigned Parole Officer. I really hope to get a satisfactory allotment of outside time, as trying to finagle Fan Network on the Prison library computers can be such a hassle.

[/quote

paid for by my hard-earned, underpaid, overly taxed American monies; always imagined you'd be the freeloader since that many license plates to make would take several seasons.:devil:/>/>

Edited by drilltech1

On 6-15, I'm going to Pacific Crest's Sneak Preview, and then DCI Walnut on 6-29. The rest of the summer will involve me just sitting in front of my laptop watching Video on Demand and Live Streaming. Oh, and I'm also going to the Big, Loud, and Live in August. I would go to the cinema event on 6-24, but that's on a Monday when I might work (I've never understood why they show these on Mondays).

Edited by TeamQuavers

the first two days of Allentown. Anything else local falls on my vacation and is overpriced