New Uniforms 2013

Nice! I didn't think they were changing them any - there was a photo of uni fitting on Facebook and they looked the same. Doing Les Miserables - I think it's just screaming for a blue accent in there somewhere, since they've got the red and white.

Mike

If you look at both pictures, they align to each other. The one with the mirror seems to show the sash with gold piping. If you look at the older pic (that they posted a few days ago), it seems to show the same, minus the mirror.

I thought about that, but the changes were noticeable enough for a person who doesn't follow BAC (like myself) to notice a difference, so I didn't include them.

Boston has been wearing a version of their current uniform since 1963: black pants, red cadet-style jacket with epulets, citation cord on the shoulder, and West Point style shako with upright plume. That's 50 years of consistency. I met somebody last week who literally had not seen the corps since the late 60's, and IMMEDIATELY recognized them as BAC.

If somebody more tech savvy than I am could post the current uniform pic alongside the 60's/70's/80's, you would see what I mean.

• Like 1

Well, at least they'll be more comfortable in the heat.

its the same uniform since 2010

• Like 3