New Uniforms 2013

I have only two observations to share...

1. Does anyone else feel the corps proper is starting to look more like the modern color guard costumes, especially when compared to the corps propers of yester year?

2. I find it interesting when many corps are always pan-handling for donations to 'make ends meet' they are buying new uniforms yearly.

I couldn't agree more with these 2 points.

• Like 3

I think a corps can change their uniform and still be true to their identity. The Cadets are the only active World Class corps that have kept the same (well, sort of) uniform design from day one. So are you implying that The Cadets are the only WC corps to maintain their style and identity?

Garfield, BC, & Madison.

• Like 4

Garfield, BC, & Madison.

Just explained BAC. Madison changes their uniform every 5 minutes. But the fact that you would list Madison proves my point.

• Like 2

Nice! I didn't think they were changing them any - there was a photo of uni fitting on Facebook and they looked the same. Doing Les Miserables - I think it's just screaming for a blue accent in there somewhere, since they've got the red and white.

Mike

293083_377565965686870_308580036_n.jpg

376364_327337250709742_481950006_n.jpg

100_3553a.jpg

Hey you missed Madison the year(s) they wore a uniform based on the French Gendarmes based on their trip to Paris, France for the Scout convention there. Yes, I know it is pre-DCI (there was drum corps back then) but you are the one who has the first photo when they were still sponsored by the Four Lakes Council of the BSA.

Hey you missed Madison the year(s) they wore a uniform based on the French Gendarmes based on their trip to Paris, France for the Scout convention there. Yes, I know it is pre-DCI (there was drum corps back then) but you are the one who has the first photo when they were still sponsored by the Four Lakes Council of the BSA.

Pardon my quick post. I could've gone in depth on changes to BAC unis too, no?