New Uniforms 2013

Not the greatest quality, but here's a pic of Scouts from the stands (found on their facebook)

1009918_10151414780150916_326242612_n.jpg

Edited by Spandy
  • Like 1

err... lol i guess i never looked at their uni! :ph34r:/>

haha yea it was a good uniform. not nearly as comfortable as you might think but it wasn't the sleeves or lack of sleeves fault!

it was how it stayed tucked in...

The feather would have been perfect for the dada show. I wonder if it first came up as an idea for last year's show and they just decided it's close enough to relevant to put it in this year. They should be way longer though... at least two feet longer.tongue.gif Practical considerations, I suppose.

Actually, I always thought the regular plumes are absurdly long, almost as if they have been making fun of drum corps all along. They're so, um, big. And bright. Very dada. Our plumes were quite short by comparison. I always felt a little ... inadequate ...

Edited by Pete Freedman
  • Like 1

It will be nice to see how the wind and the direction the corps is moving shifts the look of the BD feathers. I bet it'll be a cool effect when they weave through the poles.

• Like 1