New Uniforms 2013

Piano keys?

yes in some fashion

For my .02, one of the most interesting, thoughtful and effective looking updates in the past 10 years. Can't wait to see them on the field.

Very sharp !!!!!!!!!

-- TROOPERS

"I feel like they should be from the South. I don't know how I feel about the skirts on [the colorguard's] body-tards.

I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean? While it is similar to a post civil war era style, the jacket is blue and it represents a northern cavalry unit from Ohio so I don't really see the southern vibe she is seeing. It seems more traditional that their previous uniforms.

I don't know what Kevin Smith was thinking about but I don't much care for Crowns's new uniforms

espeacially the shako's or what you call them ? There's an old saying " If it works don't fix It ! "

Go back to the cream Kevin this was a Carolina Crown trademark , this is yours and yours alone I personally

think you made a mistake ! Smitty

Perhaps you are unaware that Kevin and Moe Smith have taken a smaller voiced position with Crown for a few seasons now with Jim Coates (the former director of Crossmen ) now the CEO and spokesperson for what we use to love as the Cream team.

And of course, Keith Potter and Leon May have a tremendous say about the visual appearence. Don't forget that Leon's first notable success was ANTHRON color guard with Danny Wiles; Remember those unis???

Edited by drilltech1

Perhaps you are unaware that Kevin and Moe Smith have taken a smaller voiced position with Crown for a few seasons now with Jim Coates (the former director of Crossmen when they fled to Texas) now the CEO and spokesperson for what we use to love as the Cream team.

And of course, Keith Potter and Leon May have a tremendous say about the visual appearence. Don't forget that Leon's first notable success was ANTHRON color guard with Danny Wiles; Remember those unis???

The last year Jim Coates spent any reasonable amount of time with the Crossmen was in 1999 when he was their director. They didn't move to Texas until after the 2006 season.

The last year Jim Coates spent any reasonable amount of time with the Crossmen was in 1999 when he was their director. They didn't move to Texas until after the 2006 season.

Corrected. Thank you.

Mandarins...

tumblr_movqkkkKR81s7flwqo1_1280.jpg

Isn't the current trend about achieving perceived visual height?

This brings the eye immediately to the area below the waist.

The first thing I thought was "pants on fire."

Edited by LincolnV