Boston 2013

During that rehearsal, I'd say those shirts might have been T's, since not everyone was showing red.

I don't know, unless everyone is wearing long sleeve T-shirts. Which I wouldn't advise in summer in the Midwest, that's just a bad idea. You can see red poking out of the ends of sleeves as well. But now that I see the reveal in the show, it's really amazing.

I cannot wait for the webcast tomorrow...

1001888_10151545249073520_56867545_n.jpg

I think Bostons Rise begins tomorrow. Wouldn't surprise me to see them around 10th or so tomorrow, move up a place in San Antonio, move up another in Atlanta, and move up another for Allentown. We shall see.

Very good show tonight. Great effect from gray to red. very clean as well.thumbup.gif

Any Boston fan know what they're playing right after the Hans Zimmer piece in the closer? Right where they're in the huge triangle. It's a very beautiful piece of music

Any Boston fan know what they're playing right after the Hans Zimmer piece in the closer? Right where they're in the huge triangle. It's a very beautiful piece of music

I think its Test Drive from How to Train Your Dragon. It's woven throughout the show(soloist at beginning) and finally gets full treatment after the Zimmerman piece.

I think its Test Drive from How to Train Your Dragon. It's woven throughout the show(soloist at beginning) and finally gets full treatment after the Zimmerman piece.

Thanks! That's a big help! It sounds really good, they did a great job with it :thumbup:

Anyone else hear the mellos play Conquest at the end? thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Love this show from Boston. Shame they placed so low yesterday. Hope they move on up in the next few weeks!

They were dump it two caption. If they were not they would of been over 80.

• Like 1

Words cannot express how proud I am of the members and staff of BAC....I cannot recall a season where the corps has worked their way through such extensive changes and additions to their show. The first show was less than month ago, and they already have improved their score by more than 14 points. Several corps who were scoring several points above them only two weeks ago have already begun to stall. And yes, were it not for one judge having them in 12th last weekend, the corps would have been at least two placements higher...

Keep up the GREAT work, Boston! Continue to RISE!

• Like 4

Words cannot express how proud I am of the members and staff of BAC....I cannot recall a season where the corps has worked their way through such extensive changes and additions to their show. The first show was less than month ago, and they already have improved their score by more than 14 points. Several corps who were scoring several points above them only two weeks ago have already begun to stall. And yes, were it not for one judge having them in 12th last weekend, the corps would have been at least two placements higher...

Keep up the GREAT work, Boston! Continue to RISE!

Rise BAC Rise.