Why are fans so rude and immature?

Madison scouts meet duck dynasty.....Jack.

P.s. quite proud of my negatives. My intention was to stir the pot and I did quite well.

And stirring the pot helps the activity how?

People who win use many different things as motivation. Some are motivated by puppies and ponies.

Others are motivated by righting what they perceive to be wrong.

Yet others are motivated by fear.

Some by anger.

Some angst.

People who do not win, or have never won at anything, may or may not be able to understand this concept.

The point is, that with 150 different people out there on the field. Each and every performing group in the world has a few that are motivated by the negative and use negative feelings to overcome their obstacle, others will be cheery and happy while defeating their demon or shortcoming. So if someone feels a little raw about being bo-od while winning. Why would it be up to any of you to pass judgement upon this persons internal motivation and expression of said motivation. It seems that you would like for your drum corps experience to be hand picked not only to your personal taste, but that also the performers, staff and judges all have to be coming from a place that is acceptable to you.

Would you also like to have cheese on that?

Well big man, I suppose in your world and quite possibly the rest as well, it is acceptable to split hairs over verbiage. Saying one is booing the judges and their decision is much like saying that "I didn't have sex with that woman" ignoring the fact that some form of sexual activity did take place.

Justify #### poor behavior all you want, and need to...

Yes we are paying customers, we are paying customers going to a band show, where there are parents, siblings and people who we should be teaching the positive life lessons we learned during our drum corps experiences all sitting there in the stands with us. It is a family event and people are there to support their children, friends, lovers etc. You may say that 22 is not a child, if you say that, you do not have a 22 year old of your own.

If we are in the stands, there is about a 75% chance that we were at one time connected to the activity. So why would we defile it, and the experience of those around us with our vile contempt and teach others that we learned hatred instead of fellowship? Just asking?

So to summarize:

- we should never boo when scores are announced because it sets a bad example in an activity that teaches life lessons

- but a MM posting FYWW is an acceptable example, a life lesson in motivation

:blink:

My intention was to stir the pot and I did quite well. ��

Yep, a troll...

Trolling is against the Community Guidelines; therefore, the thread is now closed.

You're welcome to open another thread on the subject, but, please remember to keep the Guidelines you agreed to when you registered in mind as you create it.

Thanks! :smile: