Evansville Oil & Lube

Sounds kind of not fab, but I could be wrong.

Does it have Tapas Restaurants and cool hip lounges populated by employees working in the STEM industries sipping martinis?

Or is it more Bob Evans?

Isn't it where Glee is set or is that somewhere else in Indiana?

Thank you, I'm just here to listen and learn.

I hope you've been warned we can get a little opinionated around here. :tongue:/>

It shouldn't take too long to figure out who "doesn't play well with others". Have fun!

I assume you have someone in Spirit? My daughter is in the Guard.

If you go behind the stadium, you can see the Ohio River. The stadium is on top of the river bluff, so the corps have a pretty good incline they have to go up to get to the field. Pretty rough on getting the pit up to the field. Going down, not so bad, unless you lose your grip on your marimba!!!

I hope you've been warned we can get a little opinionated around here. tongue.gif/>

It shouldn't take too long to figure out who "doesn't play well with others". Have fun!

I assume you have someone in Spirit? My daughter is in the Guard.

Grandson (lives with me) is 2nd year Contra - my 2 sons just graduated high school 2010 & 2012 - Oldest - Baritone/Euphonium/Trombone - Brass Captain auditioned for Carolina Crown for 2009 Season, made it and then had to drop for early University opportunity; youngest recruited for high school drumline in 7th grade then Drum Captain when he hit the high school. Both at University of North Florida now. I've been on Band Board Treasurer for 7 years - just had my last year as grandson just graduated - but he's my Music Educatin Major - and DCI committed! Yipee.

• Like 3

If you go behind the stadium, you can see the Ohio River. The stadium is on top of the river bluff, so the corps have a pretty good incline they have to go up to get to the field. Pretty rough on getting the pit up to the field. Going down, not so bad, unless you lose your grip on your marimba!!!

Moral of the story: always make sure you have a firm grip on your marimba!

Isn't it where Glee is set or is that somewhere else in Indiana?

The setting for Glee is a fictional high school in Lima, Ohio.

You may be thinking of the show "Parks & Recreation" which is set in (fictional) Pawnee, Indiana.

Edited by crownisking

Moral of the story: always make sure you have a firm grip on your marimba!

I SO wanted to say this, but didn't have the guts. :worthy:/>

Grandson (lives with me) is 2nd year Contra - my 2 sons just graduated high school 2010 & 2012 - Oldest - Baritone/Euphonium/Trombone - Brass Captain auditioned for Carolina Crown for 2009 Season, made it and then had to drop for early University opportunity; youngest recruited for high school drumline in 7th grade then Drum Captain when he hit the high school. Both at University of North Florida now. I've been on Band Board Treasurer for 7 years - just had my last year as grandson just graduated - but he's my Music Educatin Major - and DCI committed! Yipee.

Your oldest may have run into my son who was also a Bari at Crown in 2009.

Your oldest may have run into my son who was also a Bari at Crown in 2009.

Absolutely then! Very nice! I love Crown! After Spirit now of course. :)