Predictions for Bridgeport

Maybe they should have had their show done

• Like 3

Maybe they should have had their show done

Ouch! Frank, nothing like hitting the nail on the head.:worthy:/>

• Like 1

I predict that Don Incardona and I will be at our respective homes, logged on to DCP, waiting for the scores Saturday night. tongue.gif

i will be lurking around fran. see ya tonight.

• Like 1

That's what the penalty was for. It's not the job of the caption judges to penalize them further, and any judges that did should have been fired on the spot.

i didn't know you could penalize a corps for an incomplete show. did i miss something? was there a penalty? or is it a stop time penalty?

i didn't know you could penalize a corps for an incomplete show. did i miss something? was there a penalty? or is it a stop time penalty?

Under-time. Cadets2 didn't perform their closer.

Judges should, of course, consider corps standing still, but they should similarly consider corps with color guards that do a total of 8 counts of work over ten minutes. You judge only what you see and hear.

• Like 2

VOR where did you get to see the video would love to watch it.Where they the olny corps on it or where there others.THANKS

• Like 1

I think the predicted scores for the Hurricanes are kind of high if everything that's been going around is true.

Guess we will see tomorrow night.

Real nice!

I think the predicted scores for the Hurricanes are kind of high if everything that's been going around is true.

Look,s like Kyle and Florida Sun were pretty darn close to the mark. Skeptic was way off.

• Like 1

I think the predicted scores for the Hurricanes are kind of high, if everything that's been going around is true.

Only thing I have heard is a handful of hornline holes. Am I missing something?

Is there something wrong at the Hurricanes this year? Is the size of the brassline that's been reported at Bridgeport, of approximately 20, normal for them at this point in the season?