Whitewater, "As the tides turn."

Giddy Up "Colts"! :whip:

While we're waiting...

There's a reason there were about 28 bari/euphs last year, probably the two years prior. Unless I'm recalling incorrectly, which I have a tendency to do...

Another day, another big show. Maybe we'll finally get a truly accurate read on where the hell everybody is right now.

Another day, another big show. Maybe we'll finally get a truly accurate read on where the hell everybody is right now.

Yes, but I don't expect the numbers to be significantly different. Madison and Cavaliers are pick 'em at this point, and everyone else in the potential finalist spot is 3 to 5 points behind. I wouldn't mind being surprised, but I see both the boy bands at 76-78 or thereabouts, and Spirit/Blue Stars a few points behind.

Whitewater, WI

Madison Scouts 9:43

Cavaliers 9:26

Spirit of Atlanta 9:09

Blue Stars

Colts

Pioneer

Open Class

Legends

Judges

GE Visual – R. Kemp

GE Music –R. Isoda

Visual Proficiency – J. Orefice

Visual Analysis – E. Warren

Color Guard – W. Chumley

Music Brass – P. McGarr

Music Analysis – N. Jones

Music Percussion – A. Dunn

Yes, but I don't expect the numbers to be significantly different. Madison and Cavaliers are pick 'em at this point, and everyone else in the potential finalist spot is 3 to 5 points behind. I wouldn't mind being surprised, but I see both the boy bands at 76-78 or thereabouts, and Spirit/Blue Stars a few points behind.

I'm not expecting a ridiculous 4/7/8/9 point hop tonight, but I expect that the 2 and 4 point gaps that existed at Mankato will be closer to reality than at the latest show. I expect nothing over 6 points tonight pending every corps pulls off a solid performance. It'll be interesting how the Cavaliers compete head to head against Madison again certainly. I believe they have the show to overtake them down the line, but no doubt Madison were superior when I saw them.