Marvelous Minneapolis Matchup

I don't think anything on there is surprising, good or bad. DCI is not going to let certain corps be irrelevant (sp) regardless of what they produce on the field. And other corps will be relegated to their "expected" position. That's just how it is. MBOA, here we come!

• Like 1

I just got home from work, and dang if FN will not connect..... I want to see me some shows!! I have it all hooked up to my big-screen sad.gif/>

Go Scouts

DCI scores won't load eiher. I am waiting for the so cal scores.

It's crushing, that's for certain. I imagine that the Colts camp had extremely high hopes for this year after Dubuque, and they were swept out from under them just 24 hours later. There's still a month of drum corps to go, but I'm now more interested in how they deal with having the carpet pulled out from under them than I am about any other storyline this season has to offer.

Bones score on 7/11 was 75.150. Everyone feels the pain. Take it up with the men in Green shirts.

Bones score on 7/11 was 75.150. Everyone feels the pain. Take it up with the men in Green shirts.

Everyone is only the people who fall under the scope of corps that DCI is keeping irrelevant.

• Like 2

DCI scores won't load eiher. I am waiting for the so cal scores.

Interested in those if only to see how PC may fit in to the Top 14 or 15. Add them into the mix and we might be in for an interesting scramble for the last 2 Finals spots.

Edit: PC-74.8 & Mandarins-73.6. Would take these with a grain of salt, because that would mean that BOTH are beating Troop & Xmen.

Edited by mhall1183