Move along folks.........................there is literally nothing to see here!

• Like 9

The only 'format' in these shows is the specific group of corps on display. If someone looks at this collection of shows and can't find at least 4 or 5 that work for them, then perhaps they are, to borrow Johnson's phrase regarding those who say they're tired of London, "tired of life."

Move along folks.........................there is literally nothing to see here!

Figuratively. If there's words on the page, and a banner at the top, with an ad, there has to be something to see here! Anyway...

Oh come on, Plan. When have you ever backed away from an opportunity to honk for BD?

tongue.gif/>

There I was G....swimming along at about 30ft below the surface on DCP, the water was clear and blue (of course), and I could see a long way. Suddenly, what looked like a fish darted in front of me.....I wanted it......it wanted it bad! I circled it....is it real? Or is it just bait... with some troller on the other end waiting to reel me in? What should I do? My instinct says......"strike!" But alas, I swam close and found it was only porpoise poop. :w00t:/> #### Flipper!

• Like 3

Nope. It never sounded great. It was usually a mess. A bunch of hornlines out of tune with each other, barely playing two notes together in time, with dummy lead trumpet players purposefully hanging releases.

To your typical brass snob, I'm sure it was hard to listen to, but the majority of ticket holding fans loved it based on the sheer volume if nothing else.

• Like 3

To your typical brass snob, I'm sure it was hard to listen to, but the majority of ticket holding fans loved it based on the sheer volume if nothing else.

Oh I don't deny that the fans loved it. That much was obvious. He was asking if anyone remembered when it sounded good.

I wish we could all just enjoy the activity for what it is.

• Like 7