Denton, TX

If I don't say it later, reference back here. But I think it's safe for me to say, we as a DCP community, truly love everyone who takes the time and effort to post little tidbits about the show. You pay your good money to watch and enjoy the show, and you let us in! Thank you very much!

The words "tidbit" and "tenderloin" are funny if you say them in a British accent. Go ahead, try it! :devil:

The words "tidbit" and "tenderloin" are funny if you say them in a British accent. Go ahead, try it! :devil:/>/>

I'm glad that's ALL you took from my post! Thank you Tek! :music:/>

...and if you're wondering...I did try it. I can't stop laughing :P

Edited by DcFr3aK

If I don't say it later, reference back here. But I think it's safe for me to say, we as a DCP community, truly love everyone who takes the time and effort to post little tidbits about the show. You pay your good money to watch and enjoy the show, and you let us in! Thank you very much!

Absolutely agree! Thank you to all those that take a moment to share in the live excitement for us at home! You are appreciated!

• Like 2

I'm glad that's ALL you took from my post! Thank you Tek! :music:/>/>

...and if you're wondering...I did try it. I can't stop laughing :P

SEE!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!

I totally agree. Thank you!

Fun music from Colts. Guard certainly looked like they were having fun.

A little rough near the end. Like the new unis.

Blue Stars taking the field as we speak.

• Like 1

Nice show from Colts tonight. Field of dreams ballad is being played a bit too mechanically, but has potential to be a great moment by Finals. Brass quite top heavy. Visual design a huge step up from last year (go Sully). Hate the new uniform though.

• Like 3

I've gotta throw in my THANKS to everyone reporting from the show.

Much appreciated. :worthy:/>

• Like 1

That list starts out looking like the list for DCI Houston (according to fromthepressbox.com) but it doesn't completely match. Where did you get your list?

If I told you, I'd have to kill you. :smile:

Actually, got them off dci.org. It's on a private part of the website for show promoters.