Murfreesboro Mayhem

The synth held over.

Digital delay on the trumpet mic I think...

• Like 3

I expect BD to win BOA this year.

Thoughts?

I think BD has all the elements to win another DCI Title this year. They're 2013 show has clever creativeness, lots of performance execution, and most importantly, bountiful amounts of boringness to the max. Judges dig these 3 elements, and BD 2013 is chock full of these crucial elements. Notice how few stood up in the audience there at the conclusion. That demonstrates that BD has this element down pat for the judges to dig it.

• Like 4

Loved the old ending but this new one is flawless! That last chord's resonance was amazing! It rang for many seconds.

Kinda reminds me of Crown's original ending...

Man! Everyone was sooooo good tonight!

I think it's either BD or Cadets tonight. SCV tore my heart out and then BD stomped on it! Big props to Cavaliers tonight! WOWOWOWOWOW!

I just gonna say it. I'm ####### tired of BDs crap. Just give me a drum corps show. Can only admire the individual performance so much... and this year it isn't even that great compared to the corps scoring around them. Drill is dirty whenever they are actually marching drill.

horns are starting to sound real good. drums are great.... otherwise I could care less about the show.

• Like 8

The synth held over.

Really? Effective move. Tricked me!

How I saw it tonight:

Color Guard: Blue Devils, Crown, SCV, Cadets, Phantom, Bluecoats, Cavaliers.

Percussion: Cadets, Blue Devils, SCV, Bluecoats, Cavaliers, Phantom, Crown

Brass: Blue Devils, Crown, Cadets, Bluecoats, SCV, Phantom, Cavaliers.

1. 93.80 BD

2. 93.45 Cadets

3. 93.10 Crown

4. 91.25 SCV

5. 89.90 Bluecoats

6. 89.75 Phantom

6. 86.95 Cavaliers

I think BD has all the elements to win another DCI Title this year. They're 2013 show has clever creativeness, lots of performance execution, and most importantly, bountiful amounts of boringness to the max. Judges dig these 3 elements, and BD 2013 is chock full of these crucial elements. Notice how few stood up in the audience there at the conclusion. That demonstrates that BD has this element down pat for the judges to dig it.

I like them a lot but just can buy into the visual. Can't fathom where they get those scores but ok with the music.

• Like 2