Charleston Churrascaria

Haven’t seen the recap, but not surprised that Cavies might eventually pass the Scouts. May be the only night it happens all tour, but again, what many have said...Once you get past the "emotion" of Madison’s show, Madison lacks the difficulty and content to compete with the BIG BOY'S…And that’s a crying shame.

• Like 3

Haven't seen the recap, but not surprised that Cavies might eventually pass the Scouts. May be the only night it happens all tour, but again, what many have said...Once you get past the "emotion" of Madison's show, Madison lacks the difficulty and content to compete with the BIG BOY'S…And that's a crying shame.

Looks like the difference in the scores was colorguard.

• Like 1

Colorguard seems to be the main culprit. Another thing I noticed is scores like Music GE had a smaller gap between Scouts and Cavies than in the past. It could be the judge... maybe not. I'll guess we'll see with the next shows.

I just want to see them BOTH above 90 at finals.

• Like 1

Haven’t seen the recap, but not surprised that Cavies might eventually pass the Scouts. May be the only night it happens all tour, but again, what many have said...Once you get past the "emotion" of Madison’s show, Madison lacks the difficulty and content to compete with the BIG BOY'S…And that’s a crying shame.

And The Cavaliers qualify as a BIG BOY still that Madison can't compete with?? Hmmmmm... last decade perhaps.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Cavaliers, and they are one of my favorite corps of all time. Good lord I cannot possibly tell you how much I miss Richard Saucedo and Michael Gaines. But, let's be real for one second. The last couple of seasons have been nothing short of brutal in the design department. If they weren't "The Cavaliers", they wouldn't be sniffing anywhere near 7th place right now.

Edited by IMcomguy
  • Like 2

Guess no one is at the show....at all??!!???

I was there, along with an estimated 4-5000 of my closest friends. It was packed bottom to top, from endzone to endzone (maybe 10 to 10, it was hard to see from my seats, left 40 yard line, 90% close to the top)

It's just that I'm not rude enough to text during a show. I prefer to be "in the moment" as it were. My cell phone was turned OFF. :cool:/>

• Like 6