DCI Applications you have wanted

I have some free time and need a project to work on so I was thinking of building something for the community. Is there any web/app ideas you have wished you could have for drum corps? I can't guarantee I can get to it, but I have some time to kill before I get more work for my current job

Edited by jdmello

I have some free time and need a project to work on so I was thinking of building something for the community. Is there any web/app ideas you have wished you could have for drum corps? I can't guarantee I can get to it, but I have some time to kill before I get more work for my current job

What about something like a 'chat" feature where we can communicate during shows real time vs posting?

Edited by JKT90
  • Like 1

A scores app would be cool.

There are already so many ways of getting scores, I think it would be overkill to spend this time making another way of getting the same information.

A scores app would be cool.

I can probably do something that would have better metrics when it came to show to show and corps to corps.

Whatever I work on is going to be on the side and won't be ready for this season obviously since it's almost over.

There are already so many ways of getting scores, I think it would be overkill to spend this time making another way of getting the same information.

Meh I guess. I couldn't think of anything else.

Fan Network App? That would probably be hard, but would be cool. Could set it up like Netflix.

Edited by DrumManTx

Meh I guess. I couldn't think of anything else.

Fan Network App? That would probably be hard, but would be cool. Could set it up like Netflix.

They're going to release an SDK for the new Chromecast so a FN app tie in with that night not be a bad idea?!