Allentown TOC

Yeah, because otherwise BD never wins guard...

Crown has been pretty consistent in guard this year beating BD, but I don't think I can remember the last time Debbie Torchia had BD in anything but 1st. Are you just going to follow my posts around and comment on them trying to prove some point about my feelings towards the Blue Devils?

• Like 6

Crown went from up BD in guard by .1 to down BD in guard by .2 in a day? I know BD's guard is good but the scores shouldn't be this inconsistent unless Crown had an off night tonight OR BD had an off night last night. Or what people say about Torchia is true.

• Like 1

It might be tight down the stretch. But, BD will win the title in Indy.

• Like 6

GH: "The best show of the year - we were as Jeff Sacktig said - three levels better.

The guard is out here laughing and cheering. The entire corps leaped when I asked how they did

Yes yes yes"

Wonder if the guard is still leaping after getting "torched". 5th in guard is not gonna guarantee a medal on Saturday. I'm thinking the wider gap tonight between them and SCV has more to do with performace order than anything else.

Still waiting for the surge....

With GE, Viz, Guard and Brass a wash between BD and CC......Percussion is looming larger, day by day. Cavies beat CC in Drums by .3....man!

Well done Blue Team! You rock the forest!

And Regiment was only down to them by 0.1. Keep up the epic duts!!!

why do they need coupons? not enough market demand?

I guess that one (myopic, prejudicial) way to look at it. One could argue that the marketing strategy worked if the show is delayed due to more people buying tickets than they could move from the turnstiles to seats before showtime. McDonalds, Coke, all the major corporations are constantly having sales and coupons in order to bring in more people: not exactly a new, weird idea... :rolleyes:

Crown has been pretty consistent in guard this year beating BD, but I don't think I can remember the last time Debbie Torchia had BD in anything but 1st. Are you just going to follow my posts around and comment on them trying to prove some point about my feelings towards the Blue Devils?

BD has been pretty consistent in winning guard for the past like 5 years and has won several times this year so to say that they shouldn't win guard is crazy, despite the judge.

• Like 1

BD has been pretty consistent in winning guard for the past like 5 years and has won several times this year so to say that they shouldn't win guard is crazy, despite the judge.

Past performance is never indicative of future results. They have had problems beating Crown this year, which a cursory look through this season's recaps would show. Except for when Debbie Torchia is at the helm

• Like 1

Crown went from up BD in guard by .1 to down BD in guard by .2 in a day? I know BD's guard is good but the scores shouldn't be this inconsistent unless Crown had an off night tonight OR BD had an off night last night. Or what people say about Torchia is true.

I find it funny that a margin of a whole .3 points is considered inconsistent. :lookaround:/>

Out of the times BD has beaten Crown at guard this year (let's be real, no judge is going to care BD has been winning guard the past 5 years. It's what they do THIS SEASON that matters), how many of those has Torchia been the judge? I'm not trying to challenge you, this is a legitimate question.