Buffalo Wing Championships

I must say visually BD is just a step above everyone else.

• Like 4

clearly who ever they hired has never video taped a Drum Corp show.. they are completely missing everything while they concentrate on closeups.

Stadium Crew

:thumbup:/>/>

Theere is no need to waterboard detainees at Gitmo any longer. Just play 2013 BD music thru the halls through loudspeakers and within 4 hours they'll run pell mell to cough up anything and everyone the US needs to know about El Queda. No need for cruel and unusual punishment at Gitmo. This'll do the trick, imo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5

Please, no more union stadiums with strict rules about their own crew handling audio and visual. They can handle parking, food concessions, seating, heck we'll let them turn on the lights...but if they want to handle audio and visual...........please run away and host the show somewhere else.

An open field in farm country in which the lines had to be sprayed on before the show would have been an improvement providing we could handle our own audio/video feed.

• Like 6

but their show (BD's)is certainly not everyone's cup of tea. Then again neither is Crown's. I vote for SCV!

• Like 3

Stadium Crew

They need to stick to filming football games..not Drum Corp Shows.. LOL :tongue:

Theere is no need to waterboard detainees at Gitmo any longer. Just play 2013 BD music thru the halls and within 4 hours they'll run pell mell to cough up anything and everyone the US needs to know about El Queda. No need for cruel and unusual punishment at Gitmo. This'll do the trick.

Especially if you use tonight's feed.

• Like 1

It'll be hard to tell if the audio was fixed or still broken when BD performs there in Buffalo.. I mean, how can you really tell ?

I actually liked them tonight. I think they should keep it. Now the "F" up video didn't distract from their drill at all. Do you think they had this planned all along? :grouphug::bluedevil: