Buffalo Wing Championships

From what I could tell, I think the Cadets were really good tonight. Too bad that the pit vs. brass and percussion balance was WWWWAAAAYYYYY out of whack, and too bad it was distorted, and too bad we couldn't see all the drill; but other than that they have a few things to clean and fix but mostly a really solid show. Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow in Massillon.

agreed - they had a great run - need to add more energy to the last 1/3 of the show but otherwise strong.

this is the most close ups of the pit I have ever seen. WIll we ever see the whole corps tonight?

Just came to the realization this will be the first vanguard video that won't show the circles drill because the triangle player is more important...

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the camera crew has a weird fetish for constipation faces in the pit and drum major's backsides

The camera is taking such quick shots and moving so fast now that I think I'm getting music in motionsickness.

• Like 1