Buffalo Wing Championships

You had ONE Job.

Watch the ####### door, Ashley! ($1 to MPGiS)

I haven't seen an audience get up that slow for Phantom before....usually they're up BEFORE they finish their performance.

Because the ending seems tagged on rather than a build-up. Poor planning and design...kinda like last year.

So, to compensate us for crappy audio, they cut the feed entirely.

Nice.

(parental voice) You complain, you get nothing. Be grateful you have anything!

Imagine coughing up the $ for finals and it being this quality ...

Way to jinx things. Now we all know who to blame next week.

Is Vanguard's audio feed being directed through a Dixie cup?

They classed it up and used a red Solo cup. :)

The last time I screamed at my T.V. this much I was watching the Astros getting creamed on a T.V. with a tube.

You have illustrated a better picture in my mind then any picture I could have posted tonight. I applaud you thumbup.gif

Are we getting two out of sync audio feeds now? Either that or loud echo? Maybe just me...

Yes I hear it too....

I also think there's an ad for Rice Krispies going on too with all this snap crackle and pop.

• Like 2

Is Vanguard's audio feed being directed through a Dixie cup?

I'd rather listen to Natalie Maines and her Dixie Chicks than listening to this audio feed.

Yes you are the only one. Dean's conducting is meant to add to the moments. It adds to the expressiveness of the music and does influence to an extent the way the corps play a piece of music on the field. What Dean is doing is wonderful and I hope the tradition is passed down to the next PR drum major.

Different strokes and what not. If you honestly think the members on the field are playing more expressive mid-show because they're getting a look from the conductor, go right ahead. It's not for me, I like when conductors are more simple with their movements. I was taught by a former Phantom conductor, and have known a few of them through the years. It seems to be much more over-the-top in the last couple of years. Just my read

• Like 1

the cameras are missing everything thats good about watching a Corps show.. UGH.. pointless closeups... :blink: